- BSKD takes your safety very seriously. We clean the office, kitchen and floor after every class. The bathroom is cleaned after every use.
- Masks are required for those NOT vaccinated
- Hand Sanitizer is liberally provided throughout the building.
- One entrance and one exit to the building.
At Blue Springs 'n Katydid Dog Training Center, our staff is dedicated to the training and betterment of all dogs. With more than 35 years of experience in dog training and obedience, we offer a variety of classes to dogs and owners throughout the Denver, Colorado, area. Our professional, experienced trainers are ready to help your pet become an obedient and well-behaved dog.
Whether your puppy needs beginner obedience classes or your dog is ready for advanced classes, our trainers know many different breeds and how best to handle them. Whether you want to prepare your pet to become a show dog, or just need a bit of basic obedience, Blue Springs 'n Katydid Dog Training Center can make any dog into a good dog. We also have private lessons available at our Englewood, Colorado, training facility.
For more information about dog training and obedience classes, contact Blue
Springs 'n Katydid Dog Training Center to learn more about our classes and other obedience services.
BSKD is taking the canine respiratory outbreak very seriously.
- All humans and canines passing through the doors MUST spray their feet.
- We have eliminated community water bowls and ask you to either bring your own or use the paper bowls at the sink.
- We have eliminated all the blankets for the student crates. If you want a blanket, please bring your own.
- We encourage no dog to dog interactions in class.
- After student crates are used, please spray the inside with the alcohol spray which will dry quickly for the next class.
- Trainers/Staff are encouraging clients to get the bordatella and flu shots since they are find that dogs who have those shots are not suffering as severely from the new illness.
Special Conformation D/I class
Special Conformation D/I class on Tuesday evenings 7:30-8:30
from 2/6/24 through 3/26/24
APC on Tuesday will begin at 9:00, starting immediately.
to learn how to spot the warning signs of an aggressive dog .
Handlers learning to present their dogs
in the best possible way for their breed
Click to view and download Schedules or Registration Form:
Practice Session Schedule
Course Descriptions and Schedule